The SDRA is known as the Saltair District Resident’s Association and meet regularly to discuss important community events and policies.
Purposes of the SDRA
- To support community planning for the benefit of the people of Saltair and district;
- To protect the rural qualities and character of the area;
- To protect the natural environment of the area;
- To provide a community forum where residents and ratepayers can voice their opinions and concerns;
- To encourage participation in community initiatives including, but not limited to: roads, public safety, water & sewer, green space and cultural & recreational opportunities;
- To liaise with properly constituted (elected and appointed) bodies which make decisions about the district;
- To review and make representation respecting taxation and fees for service in the area;
- To obtain, manage and administer finances to support the activities of the Association.
The SDRA have a constitution, which is provided to each member when they are accepted for membership.
. . . .
- Single membership: $15.00 per year (1 vote)
- Family Membership: $20.00 per year (2 votes)
Download, print and mail cheque to:
Saltair District Resident’s Association
3619 Seaview Place
Ladysmith, BC V9G 2A1